Just now getting around to my thanksgiving post...yikes!
I only took pictures at my Kandel thanksgiving...somehow I managed to not snap any pics from my mom's house--ahh, too much cooking & visiting going on I guess. :o)
So, here are the few that I snapped from thanksgiving in Walnut Creek.
Alex (baby on the far left) and Keldan (lil guy showing off his abs) had to switch places because Alex was trying to munch on Ava's shoulder...and she did not appreciate his lovin'. Haha!! From left to right Alex, Keldan, Ava, Allie, Addie, Elliott, Lily (the newest addition!).
Last year's thanksgiving babies--Keldan, Allie, & Ava--just wee lil munchkins!
Ohhh, the Kandel family baby-boom...there are a whole bunch of babies not even pictured...and 2 more on the way!!
Ava & Janae were buddies that day. She took Ava with her to feed the doggies...and I'm sure she loved it! These were BIG doggies...the kind Ava is used to. ;0)
Playing with Karina on the couch!
Looking for the sheep in the field. "Here sheepy, sheepy, sheepy."
Here's how Ava felt at the end of that long day of playing with her cousins. ;-)









1 comment:
Loving the sleeping babe with her lovie next to her ear :) Such a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment